- This event has passed.
2019 Annual Meeting and AMPe Awards
September 17 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Annual Meeting and AMPe Awards
How to Use the LinkedIn of Tomorrow Today
Attendees will learn:
- New and Upcoming LinkedIn Features (Events, voicemail, See Translation, QR codes, Kudos, video, tagging, etc.)
- Mentorship on LinkedIn – Why it matters, why you should participate
- Profile Best Practices 2019: Do/Don’t and Before/After Examples
- The #1 LinkedIn Activity Guaranteed to Improve Your Professional Visibility (Real Life Examples)
- The New LinkedIn Pages: What’s Different, What You Should Do About It
Victoria Ipri is a nationally recognized LinkedIn expert who eats, sleeps, and breathes LinkedIn. If you have a LinkedIn question, Victoria has the answer…and then some. Based in Philadelphia, Victoria and her team of well-trained energizer bunnies stay on top of LinkedIn trends and issues to ensure their clients have the best LinkedIn experience and gain loads of professional visibility. Working across the globe with businesses and professionals, the mission is “Beautifying LinkedIn, One Profile at a Time.” Victoria’s work can be found on the pages of LinkedIn, the Forbes.com, the Wall Street Journal, and more. You might also like to check out RevampedResumes.com to learn about Victoria’s latest venture.
This educational program is planned for .75 clock hours for CEU credits under the domain/knowledge area of Marketing.
Thank you to all of our sponsors!