AMPs Policy for All Live Events
(approved by the Board of Directors 9/27/2021)
AMPs takes very seriously the risks associated when attending a live event during the COVID-19 pandemic. Participants agree to take full personal responsibility for themselves. You will not hold anyone else accountable, including AMPs, its staff, its suppliers or partners or sponsors, should you contract an illness or should anything else happen to you during your participation in an AMPs event:
- Vaccination is required to attend AMPs events. You MUST show proof of full vaccination when picking up your badge. We are not collecting any of your information for our files so please bring your vax card or an electronic picture of it.
- If you are NOT vaccinated, we ask that you do not attend this event for the health and safety of yourself, as well as others.
- Please monitor your own health status and do not attend an AMPs live event if you are symptomatic in any way or if you believe you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Please take necessary precautions while at the event including, but not limited to, engaging in appropriate physical distancing, minimizing face touching, frequently washing hands, and avoiding risky environments.
- AMPs will follow the CDC recommendations of the locale where the event is taking place and requiring attendees to wear masks indoors unless actively eating or drinking where mandated.
- Please do not attend the event if you feel ill or had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case.
- Please respect other participants who choose to wear a mask, physically distance from one another, and choose not to shake hands or hug.
- You will agree to sign a separate waiver for each event you participate in when you register.