AMPs Policy for All Live Events
(approved by the Board of Directors 12/15/22)
AMPs takes very seriously the risks associated when attending a live event during the COVID-19 pandemic. we are shifting our focus from AMPs mandates to personal responsibility. AMPs will no longer be verifying vaccination status or test results; rather, we expect that all attendees will monitor their personal health during the event. If an attendee does not feel well for any reason or tests positive for COVID-19, it is their responsibility to stay away from all in-person proceedings.
The most effective way to reduce the risk of getting and spreading COVID-19 at an AMPs event is to follow a multi-layered health and safety approach. Below are best practices that we strongly recommend for all in-person attendees:
• Being vaccinated and having had all available boosters
• Taking an at-home antigen test no more than 24 hours prior to arriving at a meeting or a PCR test no more than 72 hours prior to arriving at the meeting.
• Please take necessary precautions while at the event including, but not limited to, engaging in appropriate physical distancing, minimizing face touching, frequently washing hands, and avoiding risky environments.
• Please do not attend the event if you feel ill or had recent exposure to a COVID-19 case.
• Please respect other participants who choose to wear a mask, physically distance from one another, and choose not to shake hands or hug.
AMPs may update this policy as needed based on government regulations and the current environment.